Put it on your calendar: June 21st, 5:30pm. Donkey’s. 

That’s the next Camden Supper Club, and it’s one I’m particularly proud of. When Joseph Russell and I started Camden Supper Club it was as a spinoff of LAEDA’s Camden Dine Around program. We wanted to build community by eating at Camden’s wonderful restaurant scene, living our values by supporting great local entrepreneurs in the process

I’d always hoped that Supper Club could grow into a group that could both enjoy Camden’s culinary and cultural offerings, and support new and exciting programs getting started. 

That’s what we’re doing this month — we’ve partnered with The Muse Collaborate, PBCIP, Donkey’s and more to bring Supper Club to The Muse Collaborative’s summer hip-hop listening series. Here are the deets: 

Welcome Supper Clubbers!I'm proud to announce that June's Supper Club is in collaboration with the Muse Collaborative…

Posted by Camden Supper Club on Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I’m a big fan of The Muse Collaborative’s vision — to promote art enjoyed and practiced by residents — and think it’s amazing that they’re doing these hip-hop listening parties throughout the city all summer. 

Join us next Thursday, meet The Muse Collaborative crew, and enjoy some hip-hop!